It is now FREE to get your Food Handler’s card!
The test is taken online and there is a study guide you can read before taking the online test (and print, if you choose). Please note, test comes in 5 different languages.
We no longer pay for employees to get their FH Card as we now have this free option. From here on out, please use the below link to get your Food Handler’s card. Managers, please share with your staff. As always, if you have questions about getting your FH card, or any other job requirement, feel free to reach out to Yvonne, Eliza or Anne Blumenauer at Human Resources
To get your Food Handler’s Card:
- Click http://triwou.org/pages/show/ccccrr-food-handler-certification
- Choose which language you would like. If you are not ready to take the test, view the Food Handler Study Guide to prepare for exam.
- Once ready, click Take the test.
- Fill in your contact information and complete the exam by answering the questions. Click Next.
- If you are sure about your answers, click Submit. If you are not sure about your answers, click previous to revise.
- You will be directed to the Food Handlers Test Confirmation page.
- If you did score above 30, you will receive your certification with the email address provided on the test.
- If you did not score 30 or above, you will receive a link to retake the test.
- Please scan/email or send copy of your Food Handlers Certificate to Yvonne Villa at Maywood.
Human Resources Coordinator
Mt. Hood Community College
Child Development and Family Support Programs