|MHCC Head Start 10100 NE Prescott Portland, OR 97220|
Publications, Parent Bulletin and more
Asking Friend to Play
Asking a friend to Play
- At school I like to play with my friends.
- When it is time to play, I can find a friend to play with. I can ask a friend to play by getting his attention. I can say his name, then I’ll say, "Can I play with you?”
- I can say, "That’s a great tower” or, "Let's play cars!" or, "Can I have a turn?" If my friend says 'no', then I can pick another friend to ask.
- If my friend says "yes", then we can take turns choosing what we want to play. I can say "Let's build a house with blocks". I can ask my friend what they want to do next.
- I have more fun and make more friends when I ask my friends to play!
|Category: PBIS materials | Added by: Admin (2014-01-14)
| Tags: Asking Friend to Play