Thank you for your interest in working with us!
- Children’s education
- Family wellness
- Building community
- Equal opportunities
All employees MUST be enrolled in the CBR, apply NOW!
Getting enrolled in the Central Background Registry is FREE. You can start your CBR process before applying for our positions and speed up your hiring process. Enrollment should be maintained throughout employment.
Fill out your CBR application here and join our team.
Find out more information about the CBR.
Find your next job at MHCC Head start by checking out the current open positions below:
Benefits and Coverage
As a represented employee, you and your spouse/domestic partner and/or eligible dependents will have the following coverage:
- Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Subsidized Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short Tem Disability
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Retirement plan for public employees
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time – starting at 80 hrs upon hire
- Tuition waiver for any MHCC classes
- Use of MHCC Swimming Pool
- Language Differential Pay for Bilingual Employees